Exact Contracting is an Australian owned company established in Alice Springs in 1992.
In 2002, Exact Contracting established its Support Services office in Adelaide, South Australia and today conducts operations in the agriculture, civil, mining and water industries Australia wide.
Exact Contracting works for both government and private clients across Australia delivering projects associated with; civil earthwork, contract crushing, contract mining, road construction, pipelines and other water infrastructure projects.
As a leader in the industries, Exact Contracting has proudly developed and nurtured a positive safety culture that underpins our ‘Total Commitment to Safety’. This is derived through our company mission to deliver value to all stakeholders through cost-effective and innovative solutions achieved through the capability of our people.
Today, Exact Contracting employs over 500 people nationally and is highly regarded for its capability to deliver safe and innovative quality services and products to its customers.
Greg started Rhodes Contracting in 1992 undertaking civil contracting and remote area infrastructure projects throughout the Northern Territory and South Australia. Now trading as Exact Contracting, the Group of companies has developed into a business that employs over 500 people nationally.
Greg has over 30 years’ experience in civil construction, mining services and transport operations and during this time has gained vast experience in the construction of government assets (including many projects for NT Department of Transport & Works and NT Power & Water Authority), as well as private sector operations. Taking on the role of Project Director at many of these projects, Greg has significant experience in managing all facets related to the construction of civil infrastructure. Greg is a motivated and innovative leader within Exact Contracting with the expertise to deliver outstanding results as part of an integrated team.
Steve has been appointed as a Director of Exact Contracting Group, and has been the Chairman since December 2016.
Steve is a professional company director, having served on numerous public and private company Boards, including his family owned property, finance and investment group, Precision Group together with ASX listed Terramin Australia Ltd, Menninnie Metals Ltd and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Research Foundation. Steve is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Steve also is a consultant partner to leading national law firm Thomson Geer and has over 25 years experience in all areas of corporate and commercial law, including mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings, finance and joint ventures. He has led numerous major national and international transactions for the public and private sector as well as for the SA Government.
Mark is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, a Registered Tax Agent and a Member of the Institute of Company Directors. His experience spans over 40 years in a multitude of sectors including tourism, investment and work with Indigenous Groups. Mark established MLCS Corporate in 1992 and provides general and strategic business advice to a range of clients from both the profit and non-profit sectors. His particular areas of specialisation include business review and analysis, investment advice, financial and corporate structuring.
Exact Contracting recognises the economic, social and cultural impact that our works have on local communities in which we operate. We aim to establish enduring and positive relationships with local communities based on honesty, integrity and respect.
With a commitment towards supporting local communities, we endeavour to attain broad based support for our operations and services in the Indigenous, local and wider communities.
In 2009, Exact Contracting formed an Indigenous Joint Venture company with Davenport Community Council located in Port Augusta, South Australia. The Davenport Community provides housing and other services to many Indigenous groups, some being Adnyamathanha, Barngarla, Kokatha and Kuyani.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Working with local business and stakeholders to develop mutually beneficial procurement strategies throughout the full life-cycle of a project;
- Valuing the diversity of stakeholders and employees; respecting their culture, heritage, background and aspirations.
- Employing local people and utilsing local contractors to foster skills and encourage community development.
Exact Contracting participates in local employment exhibitions and job fairs in regional and remote areas to promote employment opportunities in the wider community.
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SAI Global)
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (SAI Global)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (SAI Global)
- Federal Safety Commission Accreditation Certificate
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure SA – Civil Roadworks & Bridgeworks Construction
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure SA – Mobile Crushing
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure SA – F $75m
- Northern Territory Contractor Accreditation Limited (CAL) – Civil Works
- Main Roads Western Australia – Road and Bridge Construction
- Main Roads Western Australia – F $75m
- Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD – Roadworks and Bridgeworks
- Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD – F $75m
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme