Exact Contracting were engaged by Aroona Farms SA for the supply and installation of rising mainlines. The rising mainline system was for a new almond development on Aroona’s Yurrah property totalling 840ha of new plantings. The projected included a river pump station upgrade, two new GRP rising mainlines, filtration and the internal irrigation system for the final planted area of 840ha.
The scope of work for the rising mainline installation included:
- Supply and installation of 445 meters of dual 750mm GRP SN10000 PN10 rising mainlines from the river pump station to the road crossing at Stanitzki Rd.
- Supply and installation of Concrete Valve Station ready for connection to the river pump manifold when installed.
- Supply and installation of 2 x 48m of 750mm GRP SN10000 PN10 sleeved under-bores, with 3m vertical clearance beneath Murray Link Interconnector (SA-Vic Power Grid connection).
- Supply and installation of 1362 meters of dual 750mm SN5000 PN6 GRP from the Stanitzki Rd under-bores to the filter shed location.
- Supply and installation of the 750mm GRP filtration manifold and 750mm Sluice valves
- Date 2017
- Tags Agricultural Services, Water Infrastructure